QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Open today12.00pm - 2.00am MondayClosedTuesday3.00pm - 1.00amWednesday3.00pm - 1.00amThursday2.00pm - 1.00amFriday2.00pm - 2.00amSaturday12.00pm - 2.00amSunday2.00pm - 12.00am
- On arrival, please speak to our front-of-house team regarding your reservation.
- You may be asked to briefly wait outside while we deal with your reservation.
- We require the contact details for at least one member of each booking before entrance to the venue.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the venue, apart from when you are seated at your table.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the venue.
- Please be aware of revised bathroom capacities.
- All tables will be fully seated, with table service only.
Despite many young train enthusiasts, we operate a strictly over 21 years old policy.
The Captain requests that guests attend their reservations for up to 2 hours. All aboard!
Jazz, swing and Lindy Hop, with some rock ’n’ roll and electro swing later in the night. Wednesday to Sunday from around 10pm, Cahoots hosts some mischievous live entertainment, including piano sing-alongs, live music and ‘masters of discs’ spinning their vintage records (from inside a slyly converted piano, of course!). Find out What’s Swinging!
‘It don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that swing!’ Later on in the evening, from Thursday to Saturday, Scoundrels have been known to jump out of their seats and let their feet do the talking.
The Captain is always in favour of 1940s garbs (which he may even reward), although any well-presented Scoundrel is more than welcome.
Whether a Christmas, birthday or wedding gift, a voucher or experience from Cahoots will be right on the pea shooter (the hooter… the nose!). These can be purchased online.
Why funny you ask. Darn right we do!
Grab yourself or a friend some Cahoots Emergency Cocktail Rations. High spirits, Scoundrels and Swing – now in the comfort of your own home!
The Scoundrels are not able to accommodate any hen or stag parties.