QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- On arrival, please speak to our front of house team regarding your reservation.
- You may be asked to briefly wait outside while we deal with your reservation.
- We require the contact details for at least one member of each booking before entrance to the venue.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the venue, apart from when you are seated at your table.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the venue.
- As current legislation puts London in Tier Two, we are only accepting bookings of up to six guests, and expect guests to ensure these bookings are from one single household or bubble (this excludes outdoor tables). No mingling between other parties is permitted.
- Please be aware of revised bathroom capacities.
- All tables will be fully seated, with table service only.
- All orders must be placed by 10pm and all food and drink consumed by 11pm.
- All guests must leave the premises by 11pm at the latest.
Despite many young train enthusiasts, we operate a strictly over 21 years old policy.
The Ministry of Food decrees that substantial rations will accompany our drinks, in accordance with Tier 2 regulations – whatever we can get when the Scoundrels club together their ration books!
Due to government guidance in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we can accept groups up to a maximum size of six. Any more and there won’t be any gaps to mind!
The Captain requests that guests attend their reservations for up to 90 minutes, in accordance with government guidance. All aboard!
Jazz, swing and Lindy Hop, with some rock ’n’ roll and electro swing later in the night. Wednesday to Sunday from around 10pm, Cahoots hosts some mischievous live entertainment, including piano sing-alongs, live music and ‘masters of discs’ spinning their vintage records (from inside a slyly converted piano, of course!). Find out What’s Swinging!
‘It don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that swing!’ Later on in the evening, from Thursday to Saturday, Scoundrels have been known to jump out of their seats and let their feet do the talking.
The Captain is always in favour of 1940s garbs (which he may even reward), although any well-presented Scoundrel is more than welcome.
Whether a Christmas, birthday or wedding gift, a voucher or experience from Cahoots will be right on the pea shooter (the hooter… the nose!). These can be purchased online.