QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- On arrival, please speak to our front of house team regarding your reservation.
- You may be asked to briefly wait outside while we deal with your reservation.
- Please have your phones ready to submit your details into our track and trace system.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the venue.
- We would like to remind you that bookings must comprise no more than two households.
- Please be aware of revised bathroom capacities.
Despite many young train enthusiasts, we operate a strictly over 21 years old policy.
We are currently not serving food, while we reconfigure our kitchens to enable physical distancing. For now, we hope to have some snack food items on offer – whatever we can get when the Scoundrels club together their ration books!
Due to government guidance in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we can accept groups up to a maximum size of 30, from up to two households. Any more and there won’t be any gaps to mind!
The Captain requests that guests attend their reservations for up to 90 minutes, in accordance with government guidance. All aboard!
Jazz, swing and Lindy Hop, with some rock ’n’ roll and electro swing later in the night. Wednesday to Sunday from around 10pm, Cahoots hosts some mischievous live entertainment, including piano sing-alongs, live music and ‘masters of discs’ spinning their vintage records (from inside a slyly converted piano, of course!). Find out What’s Swinging!
‘It don’t mean a thing if you ain’t got that swing!’ Later on in the evening, from Thursday to Saturday, Scoundrels have been known to jump out of their seats and let their feet do the talking.
The Captain is always in favour of 1940s garbs (which he may even reward), although any well-presented Scoundrel is more than welcome.