'OWN THE BAR' TERMS & CONDITIONS
Applicants must be aged 21 years or over to be considered for this role. The ‘chosen owner’ will receive name-only ownership of Cahoots Ticket Hall & Control Room for our first week of trading, by having the following perks and responsibilities only:
- The chosen ‘owner’ must be available on (or around) the following dates: Thursday 24th October, Friday 25th October and Wednesday 13th November 2019.
- Within this period, the ‘chosen owner’ will plan and host their very own private launch party, with the opportunity to invite up to 50 guests of their choice. This will take place in the new venue on Wednesday 13th November 2019, including the candidate’s choice of cocktails, food and live entertainment from 8pm until 12am.
- The ‘chosen owner’ will be able to claim one complimentary Tanqueray No. TEN cocktails per visit, per day, and is only valid at Cahoots Ticket Hall & Control Room.
- The ‘chosen owner’ will receive an exclusive personalised bottle of Tanqueray No. TEN gin as a gift from us.
- The ‘chosen owner’ will receive the profits of the venue’s opening week.He/she will receive a minimum fee of £1,500. The profits will be paid into his/her account via BACS or cash.
- A permanent plaque and/or portrait of the chosen candidate’s name will take pride of place in the venue.
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday 2nd October 2019.
- The chosen applicant will be contacted via the email address that they have provided in their application by Friday 4th October 2019. In the event that the chosen candidate does not respond within three days of being selected, we will be obliged to choose the next suitable candidate for the role.
- The chosen candidate will be announced on Cahoots’ social media accounts on Wednesday 9th of October 2019. He/she must provide a short mobile video of themselves prior to the announcement.
- The chosen candidate agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Cahoots shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- By applying for this role, the applicant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Cahoots reserves the rights to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Current employees of Inception Group will not be considered for this position.